Any BETA here?)

General Discussion
Post Reply
User avatar
doriandamage
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 5:02 am
Contact:

Sun May 19, 2019 5:43 am

Or straight ahead? :lol:
old L2 - infinite kindness
User avatar
builder
Site Admin
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 6:50 pm
Contact:

Sun May 19, 2019 8:29 am

doriandamage wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:43 am
Or straight ahead? :lol:
In fact, PVP will work as a beta version of the main server (low rate).
There is a possibility to run a test server with the main purpose of testing all the quests. Of course I do not know how many volunteers we will find for this purpose. :p
jormarti
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 8:40 pm

Sun May 19, 2019 6:39 pm

builder wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:29 am
doriandamage wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:43 am
Or straight ahead? :lol:
In fact, PVP will work as a beta version of the main server (low rate).
There is a possibility to run a test server with the main purpose of testing all the quests. Of course I do not know how many volunteers we will find for this purpose. :p
count with me
User avatar
builder
Site Admin
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 6:50 pm
Contact:

Tue May 21, 2019 6:13 pm

jormarti wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:39 pm
builder wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:29 am
doriandamage wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:43 am
Or straight ahead? :lol:
In fact, PVP will work as a beta version of the main server (low rate).
There is a possibility to run a test server with the main purpose of testing all the quests. Of course I do not know how many volunteers we will find for this purpose. :p
count with me
If someone is interested for test account, send me a personal message to the forum.
Amber
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:18 am

Wed May 29, 2019 4:21 am

Hello, servers on? Or date start?
User avatar
MasterToma
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 9:09 am

Wed May 29, 2019 10:34 am

Hi, opening is in 2 days.

viewtopic.php?f=6&p=3#p3
Post Reply