Chronicle 1 until 3

General Discussion
reetveter
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:55 pm

builder wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:42 pm
S Grade Items were added for fun only. They will not be on the low rate server.
That's nice, but i also like doriandamage idea.
Of the chronicles and take it slow. Like have everytime a limit on level. So you won't have these use gaps between no-liters and casual players.
User avatar
MasterToma
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 9:09 am

Degunino wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:57 pm
Не хочу создавать новую тему, спрошу сразу тут у админов
ув. администрация
Сайт - лицо сервера и главный аргумент для понимания что это С1 проект, человек должен заходя понимать, что он на С1 проекте
Сейчас сайт и форум выглядит как Freya сервер. И к тому-же никакой информации о том, что х100 это тест сервер на время выявления багов.

скажите, будет ли вестись работа над дизайном сайта и форума? Хотелось бы что бы сайт был очень атмосферен и соответствовал духу тех времен Что-то в стиле https://web.archive.org/web/20040401171 ... _movie.asp
Well, I agree here with you, style is far from C1 spirit. But this is a free project, and we don't have web-designer. Also, for now project is very young, just 12 days old. So we are busy with gameplay. You might notice, that I read carefully each post and comment comprehensively to each of you. This takes time, but also I have to dedicate time to server development itself.

I think, when we fix everything and announce low-rate, we will have more time to forum, to site and to Database.

Nevertheless, all your comments are welcome, since this project is for Your - Players. And we really do listen to them and take appropriate actions.
Degunino
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:20 pm

MasterToma wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:48 pm
Degunino wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:57 pm
Не хочу создавать новую тему, спрошу сразу тут у админов
ув. администрация
Сайт - лицо сервера и главный аргумент для понимания что это С1 проект, человек должен заходя понимать, что он на С1 проекте
Сейчас сайт и форум выглядит как Freya сервер. И к тому-же никакой информации о том, что х100 это тест сервер на время выявления багов.

скажите, будет ли вестись работа над дизайном сайта и форума? Хотелось бы что бы сайт был очень атмосферен и соответствовал духу тех времен Что-то в стиле https://web.archive.org/web/20040401171 ... _movie.asp
Well, I agree here with you, style is far from C1 spirit. But this is a free project, and we don't have web-designer. Also, for now project is very young, just 12 days old. So we are busy with gameplay. You might notice, that I read carefully each post and comment comprehensively to each of you. This takes time, but also I have to dedicate time to server development itself.

I think, when we fix everything and announce low-rate, we will have more time to forum, to site and to Database.

Nevertheless, all your comments are welcome, since this project is for Your - Players. And we really do listen to them and take appropriate actions.
понятно, спасибо за ответ , но всё же лицо сайта это правда очень важно, он может не блестать красотой, а наоборот даже лучше быть проще - это точно будет только плюсом, вставить даже те же самые арты из с1 коих очень много на главной - дело 5 минут. Ну ладно опустим этот момент

тогда хотелось бы спросить ещё об одной вещи:
вы где то говорили что с1 в итоге перейдёт на с3, скажите, зачем заниматься вплотную с1 клиентом, чинить его, вкладывать в него время, если в итоге будут переходы на новые хроники в дальнейшем? (такой проект уже кстати есть, он с прелюда переходил до с3 , онлайн у них смешной, многие кто пришли на С1 - там уже не играют из-за смены хроник.)
Скажите, зачем в перспективе уходить в новые хроники, если можно что-то прикольное придумывать и добавлять на основе С1 клиента? Потому что к примеру с2 уже очень отличается от с1, а С3 вообще подавно ( естественно в худшую сторону)
iftin
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:34 am

Degunino wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:57 pm
понятно, спасибо за ответ , но всё же лицо сайта это правда очень важно, он может не блестать красотой, а наоборот даже лучше быть проще - это точно будет только плюсом, вставить даже те же самые арты из с1 коих очень много на главной - дело 5 минут. Ну ладно опустим этот момент

тогда хотелось бы спросить ещё об одной вещи:
вы где то говорили что с1 в итоге перейдёт на с3, скажите, зачем заниматься вплотную с1 клиентом, чинить его, вкладывать в него время, если в итоге будут переходы на новые хроники в дальнейшем? (такой проект уже кстати есть, он с прелюда переходил до с3 , онлайн у них смешной, многие кто пришли на С1 - там уже не играют из-за смены хроник.)
Скажите, зачем в перспективе уходить в новые хроники, если можно что-то прикольное придумывать и добавлять на основе С1 клиента? Потому что к примеру с2 уже очень отличается от с1, а С3 вообще подавно ( естественно в худшую сторону)
It's understandable that new chronicles introduced a lot of bullshit. However, they also added tons of new content, like new mobs, raids, locations etc. Even 7S has some(however small) value.
Staying with C1 for a while is good, but it will be boring soon. Anyway, I think online will drop to under 50 real players before expected C2 transition occurs. The main reason for it is up in the thread: 30+ years olds don't want to no-life(and absolutely have no time to) in L2. I can't say for everyone, but what I want is quite ~2 hours of nostalgia in the evening. But, this is not doable with rates only. L2 is designed for mindless grind and current schoolboys won't play C1 for obvious reasons.

P.s. Buffer's life in L2 is miserable... Especially with early chronicles, because most strong buffs are 40+ (you are not eve officially buffer till 40, and some classes like WC are even less useful on early levels). And if you go with any number of boxes that is more than one, you break teaming-up in L2 and it becomes utterly useless. If at least 2 boxes are allowed it's better to introduce full-buff NPC - it will be honest and will spare that extra effort of leveling 2 characters per player (cheers to no-lifers).
reetveter
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:55 pm

[/quote]

It's understandable that new chronicles introduced a lot of bullshit. However, they also added tons of new content, like new mobs, raids, locations etc. Even 7S has some(however small) value.
Staying with C1 for a while is good, but it will be boring soon. Anyway, I think online will drop to under 50 real players before expected C2 transition occurs. The main reason for it is up in the thread: 30+ years olds don't want to no-life(and absolutely have no time to) in L2. I can't say for everyone, but what I want is quite ~2 hours of nostalgia in the evening. But, this is not doable with rates only. L2 is designed for mindless grind and current schoolboys won't play C1 for obvious reasons.

P.s. Buffer's life in L2 is miserable... Especially with early chronicles, because most strong buffs are 40+ (you are not eve officially buffer till 40, and some classes like WC are even less useful on early levels). And if you go with any number of boxes that is more than one, you break teaming-up in L2 and it becomes utterly useless. If at least 2 boxes are allowed it's better to introduce full-buff NPC - it will be honest and will spare that extra effort of leveling 2 characters per player (cheers to no-lifers).
[/quote]

+1 for that.
I like to farm a bit and do some raids etc.. but not hardcore. For me, the most fun is the old school pvp. Have some clan war/siege without cov/cat/S-grade/cp and mana pots etc..

If it was up to me: i would make the adena drop high enough to get easily top D-grade and C-grade doable as well, in luxury shop or by drop.
And B/A grade need to craft or lucky with drops.

Also reaching level 40 most easy as well, because you get bored fast of killig wolf and goblins. And pt level when you reach 2nd class and have some fun.

Also I would like to have songs/dances 20min and pp/ee/se/wc buffs 1h.
iftin
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:34 am

reetveter wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:33 pm
If it was up to me: i would make the adena drop high enough to get easily top D-grade and C-grade doable as well, in luxury shop or by drop.
And B/A grade need to craft or lucky with drops.

Also reaching level 40 most easy as well, because you get bored fast of killig wolf and goblins. And pt level when you reach 2nd class and have some fun.

Also I would like to have songs/dances 20min and pp/ee/se/wc buffs 1h.
With this I disagree. If you want to play top-levels only - what's the problem with any x1000000 PVP server?

L2's best content is on low levels. Just compare the number of locations for 1-20 lvl, 20-40 lvl and 60+. After you hit 50 it's like only 1 or 2 locations to choose from...

If you make buffs 1h and dances/songs 20m then you completely kill buffer classes. Only second boxes will be buffers. And if that, why even bother? Introduce NPC buffer and spare miserable multi-boxing. And such NPC also serves as adena dump, making economy better (if prices are progressive with level).

I would like to go party from lvl like 10-12. It is fun already. But I don't see it happening. Won't be enough players to do it. No-lifers do not count, cause they will multibox anyway and will swoop past such as myself in no time.
Post Reply