leave clan

Found a bug? Report it!
nik

Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:35 am

When you kick yourself from a clan, automatically your char can't use (b)ss, can't drop anything, even if pick up anything can't see at inventory.
If you do quest like me, you here the music from quest item drop, but can't see that either at inventory.
If you do restart like me, you don't see your char or chars at your account, and ofc can't log in, is like mini ban.
If you create new accound and try to login again you can't, it stops at box which see name staus and ping of server, after some hours you can join again server, don't know ho wmuch hours i log in again after 10 and half hours, maybe ban is less time
builder
Site Admin

Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:02 am

nik wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:35 am
When you kick yourself from a clan, automatically your char can't use (b)ss, can't drop anything, even if pick up anything can't see at inventory.
If you do quest like me, you here the music from quest item drop, but can't see that either at inventory.
If you do restart like me, you don't see your char or chars at your account, and ofc can't log in, is like mini ban.
If you create new accound and try to login again you can't, it stops at box which see name staus and ping of server, after some hours you can join again server, don't know ho wmuch hours i log in again after 10 and half hours, maybe ban is less time
That with invisible items... please don't use another client. Use our client.
MasterToma

Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:09 am

Please, do full update using our updater. Looks like you have some custom changes in the client.
Robbimop

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:49 pm

the question...How do you leave your clan?... me, I start with some off color insults toward the CO with maybe a few at his/her family members... ok... jk... maybe.. but go to your clan page and there is a link that says
leave clanclick at and leave you cannot join another for 48 hours.. cooling off period