Server Rates Discussion

General Discussion
LeavesGreen

Actually i personally would prefer staying with the old c1 client for atleast a year after the server opens. C2 skills and raid bosses would be surely welcome, but i really enjoy those old school textures of the c1 client. :>

Maybe should create a vote poll about this? Which client people would enjoy playing the most? Adding just the skills and raids from C2 on top of C1 client, or, moving to C2 client as fast as possible.
MasterToma

Problem is, that we can't use C2 Raid bosses and new skills with old client out of box - icons, textures, animations, meshes, models have to be added to C1 client in order to use C2 features, that's the problem.
Anyway, it depends on rates - there is a lot of perfect C1 content till 40 lvl, so with rates x3 it will take quite long, so you could enjoy C1 fully.
feno414

tmc wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:14 pm
I will give you some examples why you should stay with 5x rate for xp/sp/drop/spoil

1) losing 4% exp after death
2) less exp in party
3) raid curse (from this reason you need many characters)
4) losing exp during fight for epic jewelry and raid boss drop
5) max 50% resurrection from bishop
6) resurrection scroll (amount of returned exp to discuss further)
7) pk characters (you can't avoid it)
8) on-line
9) time spent on game
10) occasionally events with bigger rate prizes

7x rate for adena

1) dropping random items after death and replace them for new one (not always happen)
2) equipment from weapon & armor shop
3) healing potions, scroll escape etc. from grocery
4) gk teleports
5) clan halls

C grade equipment + exp in party + 50 % premium account + happy hours + 2/3 hours of daily gameplay + all things I wrote above = I guess 3/4 months of quiet game without rushing

Read it all and make a right decision about chosing server rate.
Maybe a mix of both ideas?

• EXP/SP: 3x
• Adena: 7x
• Drop: 5x
• Raid drops: 5x
• Spoil rates: 5x

My point is we don't NEED everyone to be at max level 'fast'. This is a long term project AND the updates will come slowly.

With the rates for drops and adena a little higher will help in the leveling process, and for a low rate server I think some players enjoy that part of the game too (Grouping, Hunting, etc).

Because the content is limited I'm a little afraid that with high rates on exp/sp some players that are more focused on the PvM aspect of the game will just get max level and leave. MAYBE with this my new suggestionn of rates (a mix) the balance for pvm and pvp should be nice. (Of course I can be wrong hahah)

Just to help I will share some info about the Exp on C1 (thanks tmc and MasterToma):

- In C1 max Level is 58, you need 102'265'881 exp for this.

From Lineage 2 Prima Guide:
- The monsters from level range 50~70 will give 3,5k ~ 6k exp in general (Not counting raid bosses):

x3 rates
10500 ~ 18000

x5 rates
17500 ~ 30000

Like said on other topic the rates with future update will become "easier" because how the exp table in Lineage 2 works.

But at the end of the day I'm going to play here besides rates, really like the concept/ideia of the project :3

Edit:
Anyway, it depends on rates - there is a lot of perfect C1 content till 40 lvl, so with rates x3 it will take quite long, so you could enjoy C1 fully.
100% agree with that.
Last edited by feno414 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LeavesGreen

Forgot to add, 5x raid drops will absolutely flood the server with insane quantity of items. With these RB drop rates, you will not even need to craft anything.
tmc

LeavesGreen wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:30 pm
Forgot to add, 5x raid drops will absolutely flood the server with insane quantity of items. With these RB drop rates, you will not even need to craft anything.
Look at those circumstances:

1) It depends on on-line
2) You need 4/5 parts of armor to get full stats from set
3) Raid boss respawn is not so fast
4) Drop is random
5) At least the market will be open for a new players
6) You will need items for enchanting them
7) If you get any drop from mobs, it will be miracle

Spoiler and crafter will be always needed:
- for materials
- items
- adena
tmc

LeavesGreen wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:52 am
Actually i personally would prefer staying with the old c1 client for atleast a year after the server opens. C2 skills and raid bosses would be surely welcome, but i really enjoy those old school textures of the c1 client. :>

Maybe should create a vote poll about this? Which client people would enjoy playing the most? Adding just the skills and raids from C2 on top of C1 client, or, moving to C2 client as fast as possible.
We don't want to rush. Chronicles from 1 to 3 were paid before they opened the first private server. Not many of us played on such chronicles before. It's a good opportunity to find out how it was years ago. In my opinion we should stay on c1 longer and bring only good things from c2. If you say "We are ready for the next chronicle". We will create a survey on forum and then you decide what to do further.

Feno, don't forget about:
*this is free, no pay to win server
*people have duties, family, work and their own life, they won't rush a lot
*people won't play only one character
*no npc buffer or gm shop
*no nobless (you will lose buffs after death)
*short time duration of buffs
*no SA in weapon
*hunting in a group is really nice but exp will be slower, there is also drop sharing
*you won't have full buffs always

When you get C grade items (It will take time), don't think it's easy exp in lair of antharas without party. First of all your char is slow in movement and attacking speed (with buffs+songs+dances 400-500 attack speed, 170-200 speed, skills reuse is longer, it depends on the class). You shouldn't worry about max level. There is always something to do and you know we are here to help you.
feno414

tmc wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:35 pm
LeavesGreen wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:52 am

We don't want to rush. Chronicles from 1 to 3 were paid before they opened the first private server. Not many of us played on such chronicles before. It's a good opportunity to find out how it was years ago. In my opinion we should stay on c1 longer and bring only good things from c2. If you say "We are ready for the next chronicle". We will create a survey on forum and then you decide what to do further.
Reeeeally glad to hear that :3
Feno, don't forget about:
*this is free, no pay to win server
- Don't know what this have to do with x3 or x5
*people have duties, family, work and their own life, they won't rush a lot
- Me included, still prefer x3 rates for even slower progress
*people won't play only one character
- This one I really forgot, good point abou x5 rates (able to create more character easier)
*no npc buffer or gm shop
- Thank God! hahah
*no nobless (you will lose buffs after death)
*short time duration of buffs
*no SA in weapon
*hunting in a group is really nice but exp will be slower, there is also drop sharing
*you won't have full buffs always
- Most of the points made don't bother me at all hahah

When you get C grade items (It will take time), don't think it's easy exp in lair of antharas without party. First of all your char is slow in movement and attacking speed (with buffs+songs+dances 400-500 attack speed, 170-200 speed, skills reuse is longer, it depends on the class). You shouldn't worry about max level. There is always something to do and you know we are here to help you.
But like I said before, I'll play here besides what rates are choosen. Maybe my preferences aren't the best for the server. So whatever the decision will be regardless of rates I'll be supporting the server =)

I still prefer x3 rates (xp/sp at least) but if it's going to be x5 it's fine too!
tmc

"No pay to win" means everyone has the same chance to create a good char. We won't give free items, increased character level, increased clan level and other benefits to anybody, even friends and donation is more and less symbolic thing. We want to treat everyone the same. I support MasterToma because I believe in this project. He made this server for lack of self-benefit to remind you the good old days in lineage 2.

Feno you asked me what does this have to rate. It mixes with everything I wrote before.
No pay to win = good on-line + many items in the market + hunting in a group + other benefits

Have you ever played on a server like this? Where players have to get all on their own way? Where GMs treat everyone equally? It's all about fun, not about rush :)
By the way Thank you for supporting the server Feno :)
MasterToma

easy, guys :) I'm sure, only experienced players play here, which know, how is it to play on low-rate. And they know, how much does every achievement costs
pipets

самое ужасное это то что играть разрешено только в 2 окна