Server Rates Discussion

General Discussion
feno414

tmc wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:46 pm
"No pay to win" means everyone has the same chance to create a good char. We won't give free items, increased character level, increased clan level and other benefits to anybody, even friends and donation is more and less symbolic thing. We want to treat everyone the same. I support MasterToma because I believe in this project. He made this server for lack of self-benefit to remind you the good old days in lineage 2.

Feno you asked me what does this have to rate. It mixes with everything I wrote before.
No pay to win = good on-line + many items in the market + hunting in a group + other benefits

Have you ever played on a server like this? Where players have to get all on their own way? Where GMs treat everyone equally? It's all about fun, not about rush :)
By the way Thank you for supporting the server Feno :)
Yea, no pay to win/donates or even vip with extra drop/spoil/etc is such a nice thing . Playing knowing everyone is in the same boat is just an amazing feeling lol.

You are right, most of the servers today are just about the "grand opening", get a lot of $$ and them close. The others that have a good run (some years online) at least have some donate/vip that I don't like that much. Some low rate for example: VIP can open 2 or more boxes, extra rates in general, some itens/or donate coins (that can be sold in the marketing in-game). I'll not even talk about the mid-rates/high-rates server because the pay 2 win is even worse that NCSoft official servers hahahah

I also belive in this project, it's just unbelievable how much work MasterToma put (and will continue to do) just for us to get "old days Lineage 2 experience".

Hoping players will come to the server to enjoy those early chronicles and low rate features without pay to win :3
MasterToma wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:01 am
easy, guys :) I'm sure, only experienced players play here, which know, how is it to play on low-rate. And they know, how much does every achievement costs
Hahah Maybe I'm the expection then? I'm kinda new to Lineage 2 (maybe 2 years ago?). I din't played that much (don't have that much free time) but at least I only played on low rate servers... that for me provide the best experience for L2 (and others mmo's in general). But yeah, in my experience (mostly Classic and Interlude low rate servers) I get to know on how hard L2 is, and how much work/time is necessary for any achievement in game

So, this project appeals to me not for nostalgia factors but the opposite... to be ABLE to experience early chronicles like it was in the early years of Lineage 2. It's just amazing that in 2020 it will be possible to experience C1~C3 in a such way hahaha
tmc

pipets wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:29 pm
самое ужасное это то что играть разрешено только в 2 окна
Translate the sentence above
"the worst thing is that only 2 windows are allowed to play"

If we let you open more than 2 windows, it will be more and less "box open world". We want to avoid such situations like this. You said about cooperating in a group and playing together. I think this is the best solution to have fun in a group. The second box is just a little help for yourself when the party is missing. Don't forget about buff scrolls from voting system :!: If we see that on-line is not so good, we will offer you another more interesting solution. You can also suggest something from yourself. We are open for your proposals :)

I really liked MasterToma words "Our goal is making this server the best one for players :!:"
It's up to you, how you build this server. The point is giving you a bit of entertainment (at least). A human needs it to maintain balance :)
tmc

feno414 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:55 pm

You are right, most of the servers today are just about the "grand opening", get a lot of $$ and them close. The others that have a good run (some years online) at least have some donate/vip that I don't like that much. Some low rate for example: VIP can open 2 or more boxes, extra rates in general, some itens/or donate coins (that can be sold in the marketing in-game). I'll not even talk about the mid-rates/high-rates server because the pay 2 win is even worse that NCSoft official servers hahahah
Answer: Unfortunately I played on such servers and I've never felt the pleasure of playing
I also belive in this project, it's just unbelievable how much work MasterToma put (and will continue to do) just for us to get "old days Lineage 2 experience".
Answer: It's also all about respect to MasterToma and his hard work for these 4 years :!:
So, this project appeals to me not for nostalgia factors but the opposite... to be ABLE to experience early chronicles like it was in the early years of Lineage 2. It's just amazing that in 2020 it will be possible to experience C1~C3 in a such way hahaha
Answer: This server will bring some memories from the past to people who started the game from official c1. New players who have never played in lineage 2 are also welcomed