Some questions about the server

General Discussion
LeavesGreen

1. I'm a bit concerned that programs such as l2walker will be used to exploit the game. Will we have to report bots or the server protects itself against these programs?

2. What is the approximate online we can expect? (any number will do)

3. Will there be global chat on launch? (so people can more easily find each other)

4. Will the server ever advance to a higher chronicle?

5. What will the rates be when low rate launches? (this isn't clear for me specifically, will it be x5 or x7)
MasterToma

1. I'm a bit concerned that programs such as l2walker will be used to exploit the game. Will we have to report bots or the server protects itself against these programs?
Bots are not easy topic. We can restrict them. But then server will be empty, economy will suffer a lot. For sure bot-report is welcome. I think to do something like bot-hunting reward, like reported user will receive 60% of bot's inventory, and that bot char will be banned/punished. Something like this. Any way, exploiting (doing something illegal, like using l2hack to dupe time) is forbidden, and I fixed all known exploits. L2Walker only can "automate" user's actions, not more.
2. What is the approximate online we can expect? (any number will do)
Basing on number of accounts (we have 600 now on PvP beta server), I guess it will be nearly 30 online. But. On weekend and evening there will be happy-hours (higher rates), to gather more online in small time slot (1-2 hours)
3. Will there be global chat on launch? (so people can more easily find each other)
Yes, there will be global chat
4. Will the server ever advance to a higher chronicle?
After 1 or 2 months of start I will add C2-client support (ONLY client for now), and then will add C2 skills and features one by one gradually (craft book, dyes, recommendations, new skills, so on).
5. What will the rates be when low rate launches? (this isn't clear for me specifically, will it be x5 or x7)
Drop/spoil x5
Adena x7
Exp/Sp x5
RB drop x5
RB exp/sp x5
feno414

Some more questions

- What will be the "last update", last chronicle? It will be C4?

- Maybe it's a strange question to do because you are working on the C1 files for 4 years. What about server longevity? I would not like to play a few months and then the server just shut down...

Thank you in advance!
MasterToma

- What will be the "last update", last chronicle? It will be C4?
For sure there will be Full C2 update with dyes, craft book, recommendations, new territories and all skills. It will take me 1.5 months to port ONLY C2 client (no C2 features), and then during next 4-7 months all C2 features.
Then the same for C3 (first client ONLY, then one by one C3 features). And C4. Later on will see, how server lives and what does it need. I'm not limited with C4, and ready to go deeper.
- Maybe it's a strange question to do because you are working on the C1 files for 4 years. What about server longevity? I would not like to play a few months and then the server just shut down.
PvP server opened on May, so it works about 9 months. It was a beta-test server, after which I fixed a lot of bugs, reported by players. But main focus is low-rate. it's my Hobby, I'm a big fun of L2, and want to bring community of L2 lowers together. Since it's about hobby and not about money, you may count for at least few years of server live without wipes. But actually all depends on ppl, who will play here. I have big plans (like adding L2DB with exact drop/spoil, add Personal Cabinet web-page, community board and so on so on)
feno414

Thank you for the fast reply.

Looking forward to play here :3