UI

Ask for Help
ZaX

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:42 pm

Hi, not sure if this is intended but I only have 1 hotskill bar and cant toggle auto use of shots, cant toggle shots with right mouse and must do it each time manually, also no timer on buffs so cant tell when they are about to expire. No VR on oracle and no chant of vampire on warcryer making melee classes difficult and pole users Destro/Warlord useless...
pipets

Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:52 pm

+ :idea:
builder
Site Admin

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:42 pm

Hello.
There was none of that in C1. And the biggest problem is that they do not support the client.
ZaX

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:17 pm

Ahh Ok Ty for the fast response, I thought muliple skillbars and auto-shots were on C1 when I played back in the day, must have been a later chronicle or modified client. Has been fun to explore the server and find different mobs from the usual ones in my favourite hunting spots...
iftin

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:31 pm

builder wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:42 pm
Hello.
There was none of that in C1. And the biggest problem is that they do not support the client.
Well, there is a way to make auto-shots. I believe, it is a good addition. As you have server sources you can implement simple soulshot consumption with check that enough are in the backpack. Some work modifying existing checks, but really isolated. Also, with each client there are unused or arbitrary message ids. It is possible to use those to toggle auto-shots on/off. Even if no spare message ids, it can be done via chat message parsing.

This way, there will be no indication of whether auto-shots are on or off, but it is quite easy to check each time. On the plus side, we won't have this frustration of holding down one F-key all the time.
builder
Site Admin

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:51 pm

We do not have the L2Server source yet. MasterToma works hard for this.
If we could have the auto ss, we would not do that chat now. ;)
reetveter

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:20 pm

ZaX wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:42 pm
Hi, not sure if this is intended but I only have 1 hotskill bar and cant toggle auto use of shots, cant toggle shots with right mouse and must do it each time manually, also no timer on buffs so cant tell when they are about to expire. No VR on oracle and no chant of vampire on warcryer making melee classes difficult and pole users Destro/Warlord useless...
Would be nice to have some more classes to play with. Nice to see some: WL, Destro, Gladi, Tyrants etc.. on the server. Auto soulshots would be great, so no need to destroy my keyboard :p haha